Sunday, September 5, 2010

Time

Time, that ever complex thing that always seems to allude one when it is needed. I have come to the conclusion that time is definitely not fixed, especially when it comes down to the individual that has to do something. Like Douglas Adams' famous quote "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by", this is how it feels for anyone who has a deadline; they seem to come at you at breakneck speeds.

"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by" Douglas Adams

This may be due in part to my ever growing number of 'hobbies' that seem to pop out of thin air when having to do anything that does not grab my interest. I am a procrastinator of note. It might be due to ADD, or ADHD, or some other acronym that describes my ever changing mood.

I have tried 'Time Management', but unfortunately could never get myself to stick to them, as I felt they ended up making life terribly dull and uneventful. I think that it is my adventurous nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment