Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Madness... nah!

Madness has always been one those things that I could never quite understand. Just because a person thinks differently than you, acts differently, does not necessarily mean they are mad. It might just be that you are the mad one for having such average thoughts, that you end up falling into the trappings of delusion.

I have known for a very long time that I did not want to have the average life, I could not fathom how anyone could be happy with leading a life that was empty of excitement and novelty. Some people are happy with all the ideals of a normal life, but I just cannot find it in my heart to allow myself to fall into the social norms set out for us. I understand the need for stability, but it is one of those things that I have never been able to adhere to. Maybe I am mad, but then, so are the people who have changed the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment